Blackmores Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Blackmores Flaxseed Oil is a vegetarian and organic source of omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that supports skin (when dietary intake is inadequate) and heart health.
- Supports skin health if dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports heart health
- Vegetarian and organic source of omega-3,6,9
- Supports general health and welling
As a supplement for improved balance of essential fatty acids:
Adults – Take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
As an anti-inflammatory:
Adults – Take 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
STORAGE: Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) 1 g (1000 mg) (containing Linolenic acid 600 mg)
- Contraindicated with allergy to Linaceae (the flax family of plants)
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding