Good Health Body Cleanse Total Body Detox Kit
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition.
The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre.
Good Health Multi Cleanse is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and promote cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
- Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidantproperties
- Dandelion Root enhances liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and improves digestion
- Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
- Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
- Liquorice may enhance the function of the liver and inhibit damage to the liver from various toxins
- Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of waste products through the bowel
- Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification
- Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while supporting the immune system
- Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach and intestines to promote their elimination.
Good Health Multi Fibreis a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
- Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy blood cholesterol
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach, to promote their excretion
- Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification, improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
- Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
Good Health Body Cleanse will be effective without restricting your diet.However, to maximise its
effectiveness we recommend you follow our food and lifestyle recommendations:
- Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for fibre and important nutrients
- Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
- Limit sugar intake – sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also promote inflammation
- Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily – especially when increasing dietary fibre
- Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
- Never overeat – this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion, excess gas and digestive discomfort
- Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion. Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing foodwell.
- Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals – this can dilute natural digestive secretions and slow down digestion.
- Supports liver detoxification
- Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
- Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
- Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
- Supports general health
- Skin problems - acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, boils
- Support for weight / cholesterol management problems
- Allergy sufferers
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Recurrent colds & flu
Tips for optimal wellness
Increase your daily activity levels. Exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For best results, consult with a fitness trainer.
Eat real food
Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Include garlic and ginger in your meals. Increase green leafy vegetables. Reduce food additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals, saturated fats, fried food, sugar, flour and processed food; as well as caffeine, alcohol and non-essential drugs.
Drink water and herbal tea
Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water per day. In addition try herbal teas. In the hot months try peppermint or mint tea with added apple juice and ice cubes. Try chamomile tea at night to support relaxation.
Skin brushing and toxin removal
Every day brush your skin with a dry flannel or body brush before washing to remove toxins that are excreted out of the skin. Try soaking in an Epsom salts bath, for 15 minutes maximum, to relax muscles and de-stress.
Each Good Health Body Cleanse kit contains Multi Cleanse 63 Capsules & Multi Fibre 90 Capsules
|Ingredients: (per cap)|
|Multi Cleanse(per capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
Silybum marianumSeed (Milk Thistle)
(Equiv. flavanolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg)
|Taraxacum officinaleRoot (Dandelion)||250mg|
|Arctium lappaRoot (Burdock)||150mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabraRoot (Liquorice)||75mg|
|Trifolium pratenseFlowering herb (Red Clover)||75mg|
|Fragula purshianaBark (Cascara Sagrada)||50mg|
|Curcuma longaRhizome (Turmeric)||50mg|
|Rumex crispusRoot (Yellow Dock)||50mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris whole plant dry (Chlorella)||200mg|
|Chondrus crispus whole plant dry (Irish Moss)||35mg|
|Malus domestica (Apple) fruit fibre dry (Providing Pectin)||50mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg|
|Multi Fibre(per capsule)|
|Ulmus rubrastem bark inner powder (Slippery Elm)||100mg|
|Chlorella vulgariswhole plant powder (Chlorella)||50mg|
|Beta vulgaris root juice powder (Beetroot)||100mg|
|Malus domestica(Apple) fruit fibre (Providing Pectin)||20mg|
|Linum usitatissimum Seed Powder(Flaxseed)||200mg|
|Psyllium Husk Powder||200mg|
Formulated without: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours. No added gluten, egg, dairy, yeast, wheat or soy.
7 Day quick cleanse
1. Multi Cleanse:Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
2. Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water, before food, or as professionally advised.
1 Month maintenance cleanse
1. Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
2. Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Precaution: Ensure adequate fluid intake when taking fibre supplements – 2 litres per day is recommended. Some changes in bowel habits may occur due to increased fibre intake. If any unusual changes occur including abdominal pain or extended constipation seek professional advice. Lowered absorption of medicines may occur when taking concentrated fibre; therefore it is recommended that Multi Fibre™ should be taken two hours after medication.