- Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi is a high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated to help support healthy ageing. It helps active New Zealand women over 50 "top up" the nutrients they most need.
- High-strength B vitamins to support energy.
- Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
- Contains key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to support healthy immunity and Lutein to support overall eye health.
Why use Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi?
We all want to bring about healthy ageing and we all know that a healthy, balanced diet is the best way to get the vitamins and minerals our bodies need. But for some women, rushing around all day… it can be hard to get enough of the right food to get the nutrients they need.
Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi is specifically formulated to help support healthy ageing and can assist busy New Zealand women over the age of 50 "top up" the nutrients they need most. B vitamins aid with energy, helping to maintain vitality to face whatever life throws your way. Natural NZ Marine Collagen assists your body's own skin repair processes, supporting a healthy looking complexion. Collagen also plays a role in maintaining strong, healthy hair and nails along with Biotin. Lutein helps to support healthy eyes and key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Beta-carotene, Selenium and Zinc support healthy immunity.
- Busy New Zealand women over the age of 50 years
- Can help to improve your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Helps to top up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy looking skin and nails
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)
|Vitamin E (68 IU)
||500 million CFU
|Grape seed ext .equiv. dry
Colours, tabletting aids
- Your body uses Calcium to build strong, healthy, dense bones.
- The Calcium in Healtheries 50+ Women’s Multi One-A-Day is chelated to help your body absorb it better.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also assists with keeping Calcium soluble, which helps to prevent Calcium deposits from forming in your heart or joint tissues.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Low Iron levels can lead to chronic tiredness, difficulty concentrating and low immunity.
- Your body uses Folic acid to form haemoglobin and red blood cells. It also plays a role in cell growth and reproduction, and in keeping your cervix healthy.
- Your need for Folic acid levels increases when you’re pregnant, and good levels are necessary for a healthy pregnancy.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that helps you to metabolise the energy you get from food. It helps you to break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Evidence suggests that Biotin may help to balance blood glucose.
- Beta-Carotene is a natural antioxidant that your body converts to Vitamin A as it needs to.
B Complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12)
- B complex vitamins are critical for your body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex because they work together.
- Oral contraceptives and Hormone Replacement Therapy can increase your need for B complex vitamins.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete your B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, emotional imbalance, premenstrual symptoms, digestive problems, skin troubles, and difficulties coping with stress.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why Vitamin C is useful when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium and Phosphorus from your diet.
- It may also play a role in healthy immunity.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect your body from free radical damage.
- It reduces blood coagulation, which means it can help to prevent blood clots. This makes it important (along with Selenium) for heart health.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help regulate your energy levels. New Zealand soils are low in Iodine, so if you don’t eat enough seafood or use iodised salt, you may have low Iodine levels.
- Your body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Zinc also assists your body in coping with stress and fatigue, and helps to heal injuries.
- Low Zinc levels can show up as stretch marks on your skin, or white spots on your fingernails.
- Selenium, a trace mineral, is a powerful natural antioxidant that helps protect your body from free radical damage. This may affect heart health, joint health and blood sugar balance.
- New Zealand has very low Selenium levels in its soil.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
Bacillus Coagulans (Probiotic)
- Scientifically researched advanced probiotic
- Supports a healthy immune and digestive system
Contains No: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you’ve been told avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.