Healtheries CoQ10 1-a-day 30 Capsules
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
- Healtheries CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports heart health, immunity and general health and well-being.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 plays an essential role in the production of energy in the body.
- The amount of CoQ10 in the body decreases as you age and Healtheries CoQ10 1-a-day helps replenish declining CoQ10 levels.
Why use Healtheries CoQ10?
- CoQ10 supports a healthy heart.
- CoQ10 levels in our body decline due to aging, poor diet, poor health and environmental toxins.
- CoQ10 levels in our body can also be depleted by certain medications including tricyclic antidepressants, beta-blockers, and cholesterol-lowering agents known as statins. Supplementing with CoQ10 can help offset this depletion.
- Low levels of CoQ10 means our cells can’t produce as much energy which effects all aspects of our health.
- CoQ10 provides powerful antioxidant protection to help protect our cells against free radical damage.
- Healtheries CoQ10 is naturally fermented.
- Supporting heart health
- Supporting immune function
- Assisting energy production in the body
- Antioxidant protection
- General health and well-being
Each capsule provides
|CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubidercarenone)||150mg|
Encapsulating Aids, colours
- Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance that is produced in most cells within the human body. It is found at particularly high levels in tissues and organs with the highest energy requirements because it plays an important role in energy production. Low levels of CoQ10 means our cells can’t produce as much energy which effects all aspects of our health.
- CoQ10 also has potent antioxidant properties because it helps protect cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, which can cause damage to our cells.
Here are some key facts about CoQ10
- The highest levels are found in the heart, liver, and brain.
- Levels decline with aging, poor diet, poor health, environmental toxins.
- Circulating CoQ10 levels can also be reduced by certain medications including antidepressants, beta-blockers, and cholesterol-lowering agents known as statins.
- When a deficiency exists, cardiovascular problems, fatigue and muscle weakness often occur.
- We can obtain some CoQ10 intake from dietary sources, including fish, whole grains, and meat. However, this is not sufficient to offset the amounts lost during aging or to increase the circulating levels significantly.
Contains No: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not take while on blood thinning medication without medical advice.