- Iron is an essential mineral that your body uses to make haemoglobin – a red blood cell protein that supports your immunity and energy levels
- Iron also helps to form important mood-related brain chemicals, and to protect your cells against free radical damage
- Healtheries Iron & Vitamin C tablets provide you with 20mg of easily-absorbed elemental Iron, plus Vitamin C to boost absorption
Why use Healtheries Iron & Vitamin C tablets?
Most women know Iron can support their energy levels, but not everyone knows why. Your body uses this mineral to create the red blood cell protein that carries oxygen throughout your body, which makes it critical for healthy energy levels and immunity. Beyond that, Iron also helps your body to form mood-related brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, and to combat free radical damage.
Healtheries Iron & Vitamin C tablets give you 20mg of elemental Iron in an easily-absorbed form – Ferrous gluconate. And because Vitamin C can significantly increase Iron absorption, each tablet also provides 40mg of Vitamin C.
- Topping up low dietary Iron levels, especially if you:
- follow a vegetarian diet
- are prone to heavy bleeding during your period
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have poor digestion or low stomach acidity
- are in training for an extreme sports event
Iron (as ferrous gluconate)
|Equiv. elemental Iron
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Tabletting aids, Colour
- Iron is a vital mineral that your body uses to produce haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the protein that allows your red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout your body.
- This makes Iron an essential nutrient for keeping up your energy levels, and supporting a strong, healthy immune system.
- Your body also uses Iron as a building block for creating important neurotransmitters (mood-related brain chemicals), including dopamine and serotonin. This explains why low Iron levels can sometimes affect mood balance.
- Finally, Iron can also act as an antioxidant, which means it can help to protect your cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C can significantly increase your body’s ability to absorb Iron.
- It is also essential for maintaining healthy immunity, as well as bone, teeth and blood vessel health.
Contains No: Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, lactose, sodium, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives, animal products
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you have liver disease, haemochromotosis or excessive Iron stores already, this product is not suitable for you.
- If you’re taking antacids, take this product at least two hours before or after taking them.
- If you are concerned about your Iron levels, we recommend reducing your intake of caffeinated drinks. This is because caffeine can reduce your body’s ability to absorb Iron from your diet.
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.