- Healtheries Jointex® Triple Action gives your joints three key building blocks for healthy joint cartilage in one easy-to-swallow capsule
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin help your body to rebuild damaged joint cartilage and ease long-term joint pain
- Omega-3 fish oil helps to lubricate your joints and gradually reduce inflammation
Why use Jointex® Triple Action?
Joint pain. Swelling. Stiffness. If joint problems have been slowing you down for a while now, plain Glucosamine on its own might not be enough to help.
Healtheries Jointex® Triple Action is an easy-to-swallow capsule that provides your joints with three key building blocks for healthy joint cartilage. Glucosamine and Chondroitin combine to help your body repair damaged cartilage and soothe ongoing joint pain, while Fish Oil acts as a gentle anti-inflammatory.
Jointex® Triple Action is a unique formula that works on your joints over time, so you can get back to doing the things you enjoy.
- Helping to provide gradual relief for long-term joint pain
- Easing joint inflammation and stiffness
- Helping to improve joint flexibility and movement
- Supporting joint lubrication
- Providing your body with the building blocks to rebuild damaged, worn joint cartilage
- Helping your joints to recover from sports (or other) injuries
- Supporting blood circulation to your joints
|Glucosamine sulfate – Potassium chloride complex||500mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (bovine)||50mg|
|Fish Oil (natural)||500mg|
|Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Omega-3)||90mg|
|Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Omega-3)||60mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||20mg|
Encapsulating Aids (beeswax, lecithin, gelatine, glycerol, iron oxide, water)
- Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds that help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
- Chondroitin is another natural substance that your body uses as a building block for joint cartilage repair.
- The Chondroitin sulfate in Healtheries Jointex Plus comes from bovine (cow) cartilage. That means it contains all the compounds your body needs to maintain and rebuild your joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate acts much like sponge to draw water into your joint cartilage. This increases the cartilage’s ability to cushion your bones.
- Chondroitin also plays a role in blocking the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown.
Fish Oil and Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Fish Oil is one of nature’s richest sources of important Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- EFAs are essential nutrients that, much like vitamins and minerals, your body can’t make for itself. That means you need to get them through your diet.
- Fish Oil is a particularly rich source of the EPA and DHA essential fatty acids
- Research has also shown that EPA & DHA can help to reduce many kinds of inflammation – including in sore, stiff joints.
- Healtheries fish oil is extensively purity tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants. Then Healtheries encapsulates and packs it right here in New Zealand.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, corn, sugar, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily with food. Some people may reduce this to 2 capsules daily after 3 months for maintenance. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use this product without talking to your doctor if you have kidney diseases, take heart or blood pressure medications, or if you suffer from seafood allergies, or gout.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs. Taking excessive doses of Glucosamine may give you indigestion.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12 – keep it out of their reach.
FREE Shipping on all urban orders over $99. Excludes bulky items.
Urban orders under $99: $5.99
Rural orders: $7.99
All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
Orders are track and trace; delivered by New Zealand Couriers.
For more information see our shipping page.