Healtheries KidsCare Magnesium - 60 Chewable Tablets
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
- Healtheries KidsCare® Magnesium tablets are a yummy, chewable tablet, flavoured with natural beetroot juice that provide an age-appropriate 50mg dose of Magnesium
- Each great-tasting tablet contains Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc to help calm and relax your child's body and mind
- Great for children going through growth spurts
- Supports immunity and general wellbeing
Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Magnesium with Vit D and Zinc?
If you are concerned about your child's general wellbeing especially during growth spurts or if they look wound-up or tired, then Healtheries KidsCare® Magnesium may help.
These great-tasting, chewable tablets are designed specifically for children. They're strawberry-crème flavoured and animal-shaped that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc; plus natural beetroot juice - which gently support children’s everyday health, immunity and aids relaxation.
- Helping calm and relax your child's body and mind
- Support during growth spurts
- Supporting general wellbeing and immunity
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Vitamin D3 (100IU)||2.5mcg|
Tabletting Aids, Natural Flavours, Natural Colour, Erythritol
- The body uses Magnesium to support mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense, aching or cramping muscles. This makes it ideal during growth spurts.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in the body. It assists in keeping Calcium soluble, which helps to prevent stones or spurs from forming. Magnesium also helps the body to absorb and use the Calcium in the diet, which makes it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating body temperature, helps to prevent blood clotting, and supports a healthy pH and electrolyte balance in the body.
- High sugar, saturated fat, and processed foods intake can reduce Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension, and reduce your active Vitamin D levels.
- The white blood cells in the immune system use Zinc to produce the right antibodies to fight off specific viruses or bacteria.
- Low Zinc levels may make the body more susceptible to infections.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use Calcium and Phosphorus. That makes it an essential nutrient for maintaining strong, healthy bones.
- Recent research has shown that Vitamin D plays a major role in building up your immune system.
- There are two major forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is the active form, and is the same form that your body produces naturally when you’re exposed to sunlight.
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Artifical Colours, Artifical Flavours, Artficial Sweeteners or Preservatives.
Directions for Use
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: ?Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.