Healtheries Liver Aid - 30 Capsules
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
- Healtheries Liver Aid provides high-dose Milk Thistle to support your liver, and get your digestion back on track
- Your liver is an important part of your digestive system
- A tired, overworked liver can give you symptoms like indigestion and constipation, and even skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema
Why use Healtheries Liver Aid?
Healthy living doesn’t mean never having fun. Let’s face it, a little indulgence occasionally helps us all stay sane!
Too much, though, and you can sometimes pay the price. Your liver (an important part of your digestive system) can find it hard to keep up. That’s when indigestion, constipation and skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema can kick in. Or perhaps Irritable Bowel Syndrome or bloating, and the effects of antibiotics mean you have uncomfortable symptoms anyway.
Healtheries Liver Aid provides high-dose Milk Thistle to soothe and support your liver and digestion. That means less indigestion and heartburn – and a happier digestive system.
- Soothing indigestion and nausea (especially after eating fatty foods)
- Helping to relieve constipation and bloating
- Assisting in reducing the effects of allergies, food intolerances and chemical sensitivities
- Helping to relieve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Symptom, Leaky Gut Syndrome or gall bladder problems
- Maintaining healthy weight and cholesterol levels
- Assisting your liver to process the effects of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine
|Milk Thistle fruit (S. marianum) ext. equiv. dry||12.5g|
|Dandelion root (T. officinale) ext. equiv. dry||250mg|
Capsule - Gelatine
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Milk Thistle is a powerful liver-protecting and supporting herb that’s been researched in several scientific studies1-8. It provides a potent antioxidant compound called Silybin.
- Silybin helps to prevent free radical damage in your liver cells, and is one of the most effective liver-protecting compounds that scientists know about.
- Silybin also helps to increase the amount of glutathione – an important protective amino acid – in your liver. Plus, it helps to prevent your liver from forming substances that can lead to inflammation.
- Finally, Silybin may help to protect your liver cells against damage from alcohol or other chemicals.
- Other compounds in Milk Thistle stimulate your liver to produce new cells. These replace old damaged cells, improving your overall liver function.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- Dandelion has a long history of use as a digestive and liver tonic. It can also encourage more frequent urination, and may help relieve constipation.
- Dandelion helps to stimulate bile flow from your liver. Your body needs bile to digest fats, so Dandelion may help with nausea or indigestion from fatty foods.
- Dandelion has also traditionally been used to help with gall bladder problems.
- Lecithin is a compound that emulsifies fats (makes them more soluble). It naturally exists in every cell in your body, and is important for a healthy liver.
- Because Lecithin makes fats more soluble, it may help to reduce the amount of cholesterol that builds up in your arteries and other organs.
- Low lecithin levels in bile may be part of why gallstones form.
- Taurine is an important liver-supporting amino acid. It helps to form bile acids, and also plays a role in the natural detoxification process.
Gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, preservatives
Directions for Use
Take 1-2 capsules with a glass of water daily before food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- You may experience some temporary detox symptoms (e.g. headaches, muscle aches, tiredness, skin breakouts, stomach upsets) when you first start taking this product. These should go away within a few days. If they continue, stop taking the product, and consult your healthcare practitioner.