- Healtheries Spirulina 500 tablets provide 500mg of Spirulina to boost your energy when you’re feeling fatigued or run down
- Spirulina is a natural blue-green algae superfood that provides a rich source of protein, Iron, B vitamins and almost 50 other nutrients
- Spirulina can also help to maintain healthy blood sugar balance, and support weight management programmes
Why use Healtheries Spirulina 500 tablets?
If you’re like most of us today, there’s a lot going on in your world. Work, kids, family, sports, study – it’s a lot to juggle. And if you’re also watching your weight, keeping your energy levels up can be even harder.
Healtheries Spirulina 500 provides 500mg of spirulina – one of nature’s true superfoods. It can help enhance your energy, balance your blood sugar, counteract sugar cravings – and it’s perfect when you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Healtheries Spirulina 500 is also a gentle cleanser and detoxifier - and best of all, it’s 100% vegetarian-friendly.
- Topping up protein and Iron levels for vegetarians, pregnant or breastfeeding women, growing children, and sportspeople
- Helping your body to naturally detoxify
- Boosting your energy levels when you’re feeling run down
- Helping to maintain healthy blood sugar balance, which can help to prevent sugar cravings
- Supporting healthy weight management programmes by helping to reduce hunger levels
- Spirulina is a complete, vegetarian-friendly source of all the essential amino acids, and contains 65% protein.
- An excellent source of organic Iron, Spirulina is ten times as rich in this mineral as spinach.
- Because it’s high in Iron and B-vitamins, Spirulina may help if you’re fatigued or feeling run down.
- The natural phenylalanine (an essential amino acid) in Spirulina can help to reduce your appetite, so it’s ideal if you’re watching your weight.
- Like other blue-green algae, Spirulina helps to naturally detoxify and cleanse your body.
- Some research has also shown that Spirulina may help to balance the way your body processes fat and cholesterol.
Healtheries spirulina quality
- Healtheries spirulina grows in purpose built ponds in direct sunlight in an ISO certified facility
- The growing process uses natural nutrients, and no chemical additives. The spirulina is not irradiated; and is GE, herbicide and pesticide free.
- Each batch of spirulina is extensively tested for moulds, yeasts, bacteria, and heavy metals; and then checked to make sure its nutrient levels are up to required standards.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, preservatives or animal products
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 2 tablets up to 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 tablet up to 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t use this product as a source of Vitamin B12 if you’re a vegetarian (your body may not be able to use the B12 in spirulina).
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.
FREE Shipping on all urban orders over $99. Excludes bulky items.
Urban orders under $99: $5.99
Rural orders: $7.99
All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
Orders are track and trace; delivered by New Zealand Couriers.
For more information see our shipping page.