- High-strength Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful, one-a-day 1000mg dose.
- Contains Probiotics that help support immune and digestive health.
- Also with Prebiotics which work beneficially with Probiotics to support gut flora balance.
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that supports immune defences throughout the year, especially during the cold season.
- Great-tasting chewable tablet with natural Mango and Passionfruit flavours.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg with Prebiotics & Probiotics?
Vitamin C is often called “The Immunity vitamin” because of its role in helping to maintain your body’s immune defences. Topping up your Vitamin C intake, especially during cold weather when your immune system could use a little extra support, can often be beneficial.
What’s unique about this product though, is that it also contains prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotics and Probiotics work beneficially together to support gut flora balance. Prebiotics help feed the Probiotics which in turn helps them flourish in your digestive tract.
- Providing high-strength support to immune defences during the cold season
- Digestive system support
- Supporting your immune system when you’re fatigued or under stress
- Providing antioxidant support for your body
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
|Vitamin C 1000mg from:|
|Bacillus Coagulans||0.5 billion CFU|
Also contains: Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners (stevia, liquorice root extract and glucose), Tabletting aids
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin” because it supports your bodies immunity throughout the year, especially during winter; and can help with recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you maintain health and wellbeing.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, changes of season, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help with fatigue and support immunity.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to guard your cells against free radicals.
Probiotic - Bacillus coagulans
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. They play an essential role in maintaining a strong digestive system. Up to 80% of your immune system resides in the digestive tract.
- There are many factors that can upset your digestive balance such as diet, medication (especially antibiotics), pH, stress, ageing and others.
- Bacillus coagulans is a type of probiotic that helps to support digestive function.
- Unlike some probiotics – this one doesn’t require refrigeration. It is naturally resistant to heat, moisture and gastric acid so it can get to where it is needed in your body.
Prebiotic - Isomalto-oligosaccharide
- Prebiotics are a special type of plant fibre that the good bacteria (probiotics) like to eat.
- This ‘food’ helps the good bacteria to flourish in your digestive tract supporting digestive health
- Therefore, prebiotics and probiotics are a great combination that work beneficially together for gut health.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily.
- To speed recovery: Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily.
OR take as your healthcare professional directs.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.
FREE Shipping on all urban orders over $99. Excludes bulky items.
Urban orders under $99: $5.99
Rural orders: $7.99
All in stock items ship within 1-3 business days.
Orders are track and trace; delivered by New Zealand Couriers.
For more information see our shipping page.