Oasis Sun Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 PA++
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Superior healthy family sun protection.
Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick is a 100% natural zinc-based formulation that provides broad spectrum protection and makes it easy for kids to put on their own sunscreen during the day. It’s super easy for small hands to apply and perfect to pop into kindy bags, school bags, sports bags and beach bags so you know your kids always have sun protection.
Sun health education should begin with our children. So teach them how to apply evenly so that all exposed skin is covered. This sunscreen stick is easy to use, just remove the cap and wipe over skin. To get the best protection, wipe generously over all exposed skin at least 20 minutes before going outside. Reapply every 2 hours or every 40 minutes if swimming.
Be sun smart
Sunscreen is not a suit of armour. New Zealand and Australia have exceptionally harsh UV conditions, so during peak burn time (10am to 5pm) we advise parents to keep their children in the shade and dress them in sun protective clothing as well as applying sunscreen as directed. Research shows that wearing sunscreen does not impact on children’s Vitamin D levels but does cut down the risk of developing skin cancers later in life.
Oasis Sun Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick is recommended for:
- Children of any age* but it works on grown-ups too
- Outdoor sports
- Very sensitive skin
- 100% natural, zinc-based formulation
- Broad spectrum – UVB protection SPF 30 and UVA protection PA++
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Suitable for very sensitive skin
- Low allergy risk
- Easy to apply to face and body
- Goes on white and dries clear
- Travel size – easy to pop in kindy bags, school bags and beach bags
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
What is UVA/UVB?
- UVA (A for ageing) is a long wavelength that penetrates deeper into the skin than UVB. It is responsible for damaging elastin and collagen fibres, causing photo ageing and cell changes that can lead to skin cancer.
- UVB (B for burning) is a shorter wavelength and is responsible for redness and burning.
What is SPF?
- SPF (Sun Protection Factor) indicates the degree of protection against UVB rays.
What is PA++?
- PA is the measure of protection against UVA.
What is broad spectrum protection?
Broad spectrum means protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
100% natural formulation. Capric/caprylic triglycerides, zinc oxide (micronized), castor oil, jojoba esters, zinc oxide (nano), beeswax, carnauba wax, acacia decurrens flower wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, polyglycerin-3
Not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free