Superior healthy family sun protection.
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF50+ is New Zealand’s healthy family sunscreen for sensitive skin. Offering superior sun protection with safe, photostable, organic UV filters and an invisible dry-touch feel.
Be sun smart: Cover up with clothing, sunhat and sunglasses and stay in the shade (when possible) during peak burn time (10 AM to 4 PM). Sunscreen is not a magic bullet.
Oasis Sun Ultra SPF50+ is recommended for: The whole family. Sensitive skin.
- 2 hours water and sweat resistant
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Low allergy risk
- Maximum UVA protection
- Safe photostable organic UV filters
- Can be applied on the face and body
- Invisible dry-touch feel
- Perfect travel size (100ml)
- Free of fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
- Vegan friendly
HOW TO USE
To get the best protection, don’t make the mistake of rubbing it in until it disappears.
Instead apply a generous layer to all exposed areas of skin at least 20 minutes before going outside.
Allow time to let it adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible.
Reapply at least every 2 hours, after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
Please avoid getting it in your eyes, as with anything going in your eyes, it will sting.
What is UVA/UVB?
- UVA (A for ageing) is a long wavelength that penetrates deeper into the skin than UVB. It is responsible for damaging elastin and collagen fibres, causing photo ageing and cell changes that can lead to skin cancer.
- UVB (B for burning) is a shorter wavelength and is responsible for redness and burning.
What is SPF?
- SPF (Sun Protection Factor) indicates the degree of protection against UVB rays.
What is PA++++?
- PA is the measure of protection against UVA.
- PA++++ is the maximum UVA protection.
What is broad spectrum protection?
Broad spectrum means protection against both UVA and UVB rays. However not all broad spectrum sunscreens are created equal. Experts advise that truly effective sunscreens should contain both a UV physical block and a UV absorber. Sunscreens that contain just a single sunscreen agent are not as effective in protecting your skin’s long term health. Oasis Sun combines 2 sunscreen agents to block and absorb the UVA and UVB rays.
New generation sunscreen agents:
Tinosorb® combines innovative ingredients that provide the broadest possible UVA and UVB protection based on micro-fine organic particle technology. The photo-stable UV filters are highly efficient at low concentration and have a very low allergy risk with no estrogenic activity
South island artesian NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (mineral UV filter), methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (organic UV filter, nano), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter, nano), Cocoglycerides (emollient), Propylheptyl Caprylate (emollient), capric/caprylic triglycerides (emollient), glycerine (humectant), Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate (emulsifier), Undecane (and) Tridecane (EcoCert certified emollient), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (organic UV filter), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (food grade emulsifier), sorbitan olivate, ceteryl alcohol (and) cetyl palmitate (and) sorbitan palmitate, (and) sorbitan oleate (planat-based emulsifiers), Galactoarabinan (plant-based film former), Xanthan gum (and) sclerotium gum, Tocopherolacetate (anti-oxidant), magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt), Geogard ECT (preservative).
This product is suitable for vegans. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free.