Good Health Vitamin D3 provides 1000IU of Vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin. Vitamin D helps to build and maintain strong healthy bones by stimulating the uptake and absorption of calcium into the bone. It also helps with managing the winter blues by supporting mental and emotional wellbeing.
Vitamin D is fast becoming one of the most common nutrient deficiencies. It helps to build and maintain strong healthy bones and teeth by stimulating calcium absorption, but it’s not just about strong bones and teeth - research shows that Vitamin D deficiency is implicated in many other modern health issues too.
Good Health Vitamin D3 is a delicious tropical flavoured tablet that instantly dissolves in your mouth so it’s ideal for people of all ages. It’s important for those that spend much of their time indoors at work, school or home.
- Maintaining strong healthy bones and teeth in all ages and stages in life
- Supporting calcium absorption and use
- Muscle weakness
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- People with naturally dark skinUses
- Bone health / Osteoporosis / rickets
- Bone fracture prevention
- SAD – Seasonal affective disorder – The winter blues
- Reduced ‘falls’ in the elderly
- Muscle weakness
- Diabetes (Type 1 & 2)
- Obestiy & overweight
- Anyone with naturally dark skin
- Lowered immunity
Ingredients: (per tablet)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU)
Formulated Without: Formulated without wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, fish, artificial sweeteners, preservatives or colours.
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
- Possible interference with calcium channel blockers
- Not to be taken with hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision
- Take 2 hours away from cholesterol lowering medication (as Vitamin D is fat soluble)