100% kiwi owned
Flexible payments
60-DAY RETURNS*
100% kiwi owned
Flexible payments
60-DAY RETURNS*

GARNIER FRUCTIS Banana Hair Food Nourishing Shampoo Bar 60g

GARNIER FRUCTIS Banana Hair Food Nourishing Shampoo Bar 60g

$13.49 Regular price ELSEWHERE ELSEWHERE $17.99 Sale priceSave 25%
/
$3.37
x4
Payments
$3.37
x4
Payments
$2.25
x6
Payments
  • Ships from our Hawkes Bay warehouse
  • Delivered in 2-4 business days
  • 100% Kiwi Owned
  • Secure payments
Tax included.

Hungry Hair? Join the Shampoo Bar revolution!
Discover Garnier Fructis' 1st solid shampoo: Formulated with our most nourishing superfruits, highly concentrated in actives now pressed into our 94% plant origin* shampoo bar. For deeply nourished, helathy looking hair, with no stripping.

Say YES to nourished Hair, NO to plastic waste!

Blended with: Banana extract and Coconut oil

SAY YES TO:
VEGAN FORMULA*
YES RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
YES FSC CERTIFIED CARDBOARD

SAY NO TO:
NO PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICAL COLOURANTS
NO SILICONE
NO PLASTIC WASTE

With a 98% Biodegradable & fast rinse formula to help save water.

Dermatologically tested.

WANT MORE?
Try it with our Banana Hair Food Conditioner and for even more nourishment use our Banana Hair Food multi-use treatment.

* Our Formula is made with 94% plant origin. The remaining 6% guarantee the sensoriality and perservation of the formula
**Without animal origin or derived components.
*** As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests

  • 94% plant origin ingredients
  • The equivalent of up to 2 x 250ml shampoo bottles
  • Deeply nourished, healthy looking hair, with no stripping
  • Plastic Free
  • Easy detangling

HOW TO USE

Follow these steps to enjoy our bubbly foam and yummy fragrance, the green way.

Wet your hair and the shampoo bar.

Rub the bar from roots to tips to let it foam.

Massage your hair and rinse out as usual!

Store your shampoo bar in a dry place for best preservation.

Keep out of reach of young children without supervision. Do not ingest.

INGREDIENTS

1244629 C: SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL SODIUM COCO-SULFATE AQUA / WATER POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE GLYCERIN PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE SORBITOL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE MUSA SAPIENTUM FRUIT EXTRACT / BANANA FRUIT EXTRACT HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL FUMARIC ACID TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE CI 40800 / BETA-CAROTENE LINALOOL COUMARIN BENZYL ALCOHOL F.I.L. Z288924/1

Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
More from Garnier
You may also like
More from Haircare
More Options
350mL
FROM $23.99
Fanola No Orange Mask
Fanola
Buy one get one free
Aromaganic Blondie Hair Strong Anti-Yellow Conditioner 450mL
$29.99
Aromaganic Blondie Hair Strong Anti-Yellow Conditioner 450mL
Aromaganic
Recently viewed