Discover Aloe Vera Hair Food by Garnier, 98% natural origin hair mask, to hydrate normal to dry hair with no weigh down!
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and no nasties;
- NO parabens
- NO silicones
- NO artificial colourants.
- 98% natural
- Size: 390ml
How to Use
As a conditioner: Apply to the lengths of wet hair after shampoo, then rinse.
As a mask: Apply to the lengths of wet hair after shampoo and conditioner. Leave for 1 minute, then rinse.
As a leave-in: Apply a 10-cent amount onto wet or dry hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Do not rinse.
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract / Grape Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.
- FPfiona p.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoaloe hair product
have thick hair & curly - this has helped my curls come back to life and helped with damage due to bleaching .
- LSLeonie S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing!!
- VTVicki T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice and smooth
This is my favourite product. Makes my hair smooth and smells really nice.
- OSOliver S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMakes my hair feel healthy
Makes my hair feel healthy
- ARAleeza R.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoFave hair food 😍
Love this stuff, merely for the smell, but in all honesty it hasn't improved my hair. My hair is thick, curly/frizzy (raged from all the straightening)
My sister has curlier thick hair and it works great for her hair